Advice for the wedding
Find the best advice and tips in this section!
At protur biomar gran hotel & spa***** we are very aware about the fact that preparing a wedding is both exciting, time consuming and at times tireing. however, we will regularily #_#this section and publish practical tipps and suggestions in order to help you having the wedding you deserve: the best out of all!
PLANNING A WEDDING
When planning a wedding you want everything to run smoothly. For that very reason we would like to suggest you a wedding calendar that will guide you through the preparation, giving you valuable hints and ideas.
- 1 year before:
- Determine the wedding day
- Book the church and / or the civil registry office
- Start thinking about the type of ceremony you want and where to celebrate
- 9 months before:
- Determine your personal budget
- Write a guest list, make sure not to forget anybody you want at your wedding and keep your budget in mind
- 6 months:
- Start thinking about the wedding dress and where to get it
- Evaluate possible honeymoon destinations
- Start organizing a photografer, the menue and decoration
- 4 months before:
- Make a gift list and select a gift shop
- Book your honeymoon
- Book the grooms' suit
- Try out your wedding dress
- 2 months:
- Send out the invitations
- Choose a hairdresser, make up artist, etc.
- Order the wedding rings
- Choose the shoes to the dress
- Organize your honeymoon: documents, visas, passports, insurances...
- Book the hotel for the wedding night
- 1 months before:
- Pick up the rings
- Try out the wedding dress
- Try out the make up and the hairdo
- Make sure all invitations reached your guests
- Decide over the ceremony's details
- Book the car that will pick up the bride
- Pick up the wedding dress
- 2 weeks before:
- Confirm all your bookings
- Supervise all contracted services
- Anything missing?
- 1 week before:
- Confirm appointments with the hairdresser, taylor...
- Get a confirmation from the guests
- Get your honeymoon tickets
- The wedding day...
- Start the day in a very relaxed way... it is your day and as everything is well organized, it will be the best wedding ever!